Media Hub My Account

Refund request

You can now request a refund by filling out our online form.  All forms come through to our Income Team who will process your refund within 21 days.

If you receive Housing Benefit, we will get in touch with your local Council before processing your refund, to check if there are any overpayments or changes to your benefits. 

You can request a refund for your rent and service charge account if you think that you have overpaid us. If you have a joint tenancy agreement with us, we need both tenants to complete the refund form. 

Submit your request

You can submit your claim here.