Contents insurance


While we provide insurance for the building you live in, the insurance does not cover the contents of your home. This means that if anything happens to your possessions in your home, we will not pay you any compensation.

This is why we strongly suggest that all of our tenants get contents insurance. 

Working in conjunction with the National Housing Federation, we arranged a special scheme for our residents called My Home , so that you can obtain home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable. 

To arrange immediate cover with Thistle My Home Contents Insurance, please call 0345 450 7288.

You may also choose your own contents insurance provider by searching for 'contents insurance' online.