Media Hub My Account

Keys and fobs

If you have lost your keys/fobs to communal areas, or if you just need another set - in most cases, we can provide replacements. There usually is a charge for additional keys and/or fobs. 

We can't provide: 

  • keys to the front doors of properties.
  • keys for windows and post-boxes - these are given to you when the property is let.

If you don't have one of the keys listed above then you will need to arrange for replacements or for a lock change yourself.

If you take out contents insurance (which we strongly urge you to do), it will usually cover key and lock replacement. 

Apply for a replacement key or fob

If you have a question about a key or fob, please complete the form below and we will get back to you within one working day.

If you have lost your key/fob and need a replacement, we will contact you to arrange payment for the replacement.

The replacement key or fob form is for Origin  Housing residents only. If you are not our resident, please contact your housing association or local council.