||Community Chest is a fund that gives small grants to community initiatives to help them develop and grow. Community Chest has £5,000 to spend each year and groups can apply for up to £500.
For further information please contact Mark Lee, Community Development Coordinater on 02072099207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
||The Community Chest is available to all community groups.
To be eligible for a Community Chest grant, your project should relate to:
- assisting older or vulnerable residents;
- improving community safety;
- improving youth opportunities;
- improving education and employment opportunities;
- improving community health;
- increasing community participation e.g. community events;
- developing community facilities;
- encouraging participation of BME tenants;
Priority for Community Chest grants goes to Origin Housing tenants.
||Community groups working for the benefit of our tenants/communities.
||Launched annually in September. Deadline for applications is 31 October.