We aim to provide high-quality services to all our customers but recognise that sometimes we may fail to meet expectations or our own service standards.
Origin Housing take all complaints seriously and wish to be notified at the earliest opportunity so that we can put things right.
See our contact form below to contact us and below that our guidance on our Complaints procedure. If you want to complain about your neighbours, please go to the Antisocial Behaviour page.
How you can make a complaint
Complete the online form - Submit a new complaint here
Why make a complaint?
Examples of complaints are:
- The service we provided wasn’t to a good standard.
- The length of time taken to provide the service or information you need.
- Our failure to keep you informed of a decision we made.
- The attitude or behaviour of our employees or contractors.
If we log your enquiry as a formal complaint, we’ll get back to you within three working days by telephone or email. We will respond fully to your complaint within 10 working days. If we need more time to carry out an investigation, or to gather more information, we will let you know.
Who can complain?
Anyone who uses, or receives a service from any part of Origin Housing can complain. To read our Complaints Policy please read our full Complaints policy.
What is not covered by the Complaints Policy?
We will not log your enquiry as a formal complaint if it is about:
- a repair, provision of service or action, if the target completion date has not yet passed
- a request for information
- a first time service request
- neighbour disputes (please see our Anti-Social Behaviour policy). What we can do is check if our ASB policy and process has been followed correctly
- a problem that you have known about for over six months before making a complaint about it
- legal action which you are currently taking against us and which has to do with an earlier complaint you have made or has come from the complaints procedure