This page is for complaints about Origin Housing. If you want to complain about your neighbours, please go to the Antisocial Behaviour page.
How you can make a complaint
- Complete the online form below.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why make a complaint?
Examples of complaints are:
- The service we provided wasn’t to a good standard.
- The length of time taken to provide the service or information you need.
- Our failure to keep you informed of a decision we made.
- The attitude or behaviour of our employees or contractors.
If we log your enquiry as a formal complaint, we’ll get back to you within three working days via telephone or email. We will respond fully to your complaint within 10 working days. If we need more time to carry out an investigation, or to gather more information, we will let you know.
Who can complain?
Anyone who uses, or receives a service from any part of Origin Housing can complain.
What is not covered by the Complaints Policy?
We will not log your enquiry as a formal complaint if it is about:
- a repair, provision of service or action, if the target completion date has not yet passed
- a request for information
- a first time service request.
- neighbour disputes (please see our Anti-Social Behaviour policy). What we can do is check if our ASB policy and process has been followed correctly
- a problem that you have known about for over six months before making a complaint about it
- legal action which you are currently taking against us and which has to do with an earlier complaint you have made or has come from the complaints procedure
- service charge disputes