Origin Spotlight is a panel made up of our residents who check that services are being delivered to a high standard and challenge us when this is not happening. The Spotlight panel also make recommendations on how we can improve and play a key role in influencing the work that we do.
The main activities of Origin Spotlight members include:
- attending the panel's meetings at least every quarter,
- staying in touch with other panelists and our staff,
- conducting independent research when asked,
- checking how we're doing in comparison to what we have promised,
- checking if we are delivering our services in a cost-efficient way,
- making suggestions about how we can improve.
Get involved or contact a panel member
If you'd like more information about Origin Spotlight, please fill the form below:
We ask for your name, email and phone number so that we can contact you about your interest in joining Spotlight.