We believe the best way we can deliver great services is to understand our customers – their needs, experiences and expectations. Whenever we are reviewing, improving, or designing new services, we know our customers’ input is vital to success.
These are some the ways residents can get involved:
- Online forums to provide their views and receive feedback
- Join a Resident Scrutiny group to review a service area with other residents
- Topic/issue based consultation in form of focus groups, local meetings and similar
- Estate inspections together with staff
- Monitor our performance and project by joining Spotlight.
If you are willing to work together with us on any of the above, please complete the get involved form below and we will keep you informed as these opportunities arises.