We believe the best way to make our services and communities better, is to listen carefully to you our customers and then act on what you say.
We listen by collecting your feedback in lots of different ways. This could be from when you take part in a satisfaction survey, focus group, Neighbourhood Explorer or other event, make a complaint or when you call us about an issue and also feedback from our Spotlight Panel of involved residents. From this, we focus on the top things you’ve said need to be better. We will keep you updated on what we are focusing on each quarter and the improvements being made.
In 2023/4 our priorities based on feedback from residents through our survey programme, complaints , general interactions and resident engagement activity include:
- Staff visibility and proactive housing management
- Addressing ASB and security concerns
- Improving the quality of homes and addressing damp and mould
- Demonstrating that we seek out resident views across all services, act on their feedback and involve them in service improvements
- Improving the first point of contact service so that it’s easy to do business with us
- Providing a consistent repairs service across all contractors and launching the new service with Gilmartins
- Strengthening the experience for residents when things go wrong and how we put things right
- Proactive communication with residents on the things that matter to them
- Identifying ‘our silence’ and where lived experiences for some residents may be different because of race or other protected characteristics.
If there is something you think we could do better or differently, please get in touch and give us your feedback so that we can make things better.