Our employment support services are available for all of our residents (and people who share their home) in the boroughs of :
What can we help with?
Our advisers are trained to assist you with a wide variety of issues. Some of the most common things we help people do are:
- Searching for a job
- Writing your CV
- Filling in application forms
- Learning interviewing skills and techniques
- Finding and paying for training and education
- Getting work experience, placements or volunteering
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Understanding your finances and the how work relates to your benefits
Where are our job hubs located?
Somers Town Job Hub - for residents in Camden, Islington and Westminster
Every Thursday, 9am-5pm
The St Pancras & Somers Town Living Centre, 2 Ossulston Street, NW1 1DF
To book an appointment please contact Somers Town Job Hub by calling 0207 380 0453.
We're now taking appointments for our Enfield Job Hub again.