Employment support by phone
Our employment support services are available for all of our residents, including household members.
What can we help with?
Our advisers are trained to assist you with a wide variety of issues. Some of the most common things we help people do are:
- Search for a job
- Write your CV
- Fill in application forms
- Learn interviewing skills and techniques
- Find and pay for training and education
- Source Apprenticeship opportunities
- Understand how work relates to your benefits
- Access a bursary award of up to £250
How to book an appointment?
If you live in Camden, Westminster or Enfield we would love to welcome you into our Job Hubs.
If you live elsewhere or are unable to come to one of the Job Hubs, we will be happy to have a chat with you on the phone to see how we can help.
Following a telephone assessment we may arrange a personal appointment at a local office, community space or a local café to offer you further help.
To book a telephone appointment, please email or ring us with your name, phone number and address and our employment training coorinator will contact you.
Phone: 0300 323 0325