Media Hub My Account

Report domestic abuse

We offer specialist support including referrals to other agencies who can arrange emergency accommodation and general advice and guidance.

quick exit button

Are you at immediate risk?

If you or someone you know is in immediate danger phone the police on 999. If you’re not able to speak, press 55 at any time and you’ll be automatically transferred to the police.

If you are deaf or hard of hearing you can use the emergency SMS service by texting 999. First text ‘register’ to 999.

If you hear an incident of domestic violence abuse in progress or are worried for someone’s immediate safety call 999.

To report domestic abuse, or if you have any concerns or questions, please contact us by ringing, emailing or completing the form below. 

If it is no longer safe for you to continue living in your home we will try and find you a new temporary or permanent home as quickly as possible. This is called a "management transfer." 

Origin Housing

Call us: 0300 323 0325

Or complete our online form

National Domestic Violence Helpline

A national helpline which is available every day of the year

Freephone: 0808 2000 247

To make sure you get the right support we may work with other agencies such as Refuge, Victim Support, Women's Aid, the police and local authorities. In high-risk cases, we may make a Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) referral.

quick exit button