My Origin Online account
The Origin Online account has been designed with your needs in mind, with improved online services and better functionality across desktop, tablet and mobile devices – as many of you have told us that you want to be able to use simple, quick mobile services.
By registering for an Origin Online account, you’ll be able to use all our online services to manage your home on the move, 24/7, 365 days a year.
Benefits of an Origin Online account
- Access your account anywhere and at any time
- View your statements and charges
- Request a repair and check the status of a previously logged repair
- Make fast, secure online payments
- Request a rent card
- Terminate a tenancy
- Set up a Direct Debit
- Log a new enquiry with the Customer Resolution Team
How to register
To register you must be either a lead tenant or a joint tenant or owner. Household members are not able to register for an account.
To create an account go to the Origin Online account homepage, click sign in and then select create an account. You will need the following information:
- Date of birth
- Tenancy or owner reference
- Email address (this must match our records, to update this please contact Customer Services)
- Phone number
I have created an Origin Online account
If you have already created an account you can click here to sign in.
Help getting online
If you need any help accessing your Origin Online account you can use our chat bot or get in touch with us between Monday to Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.