Our new Resident Engagement Strategy - Together
We reviewed our approach to involving our residents to make sure we keep your priorities at the heart of everything we do to create our new Resident Engagement Strategy ‘Together’.
We know that listening to what you say and acting on it is the key to improving the quality of our services. Over 500 of our residents gave their views and experiences to help us plan how we listen, learn and respond to resident’s views.
Over the next five years we will be talking to residents and working together to bring the strategy to life. This means you'll really notice the difference in the way we do things and how, together, we can improve the communities you live in.
There are lots of ways we can work together to improve services, look at how we invest in the communities we work in and much more.
Involvement and scrutiny
Investing in communities
- We’ll be using online forums and surveys so we can make sure you can have your say digitally if you can’t attend meetings in person.
- We’ll also be going out to do our estate inspections with local residents. We’d like to work together with you to identify any issues and keep you up to date on what we're doing to resolve them.
- We’ll be looking at our complaints and performance information and review our service standards with our residents twice a year. Training will be provided for everyone involved.
- We’ll also be planning consultations with our residents at local meetings where required.
Trying new ways of working and learning from others
- We’re launching our community fund which our residents and community groups can apply for. This fund is to help us deliver projects that positively impact our residents and the communities we work in.
- Our colleagues from across the business will spend at least one day per year with residents.
Some of the ways you can get involved
- We're running our first Open House event in February 2020 so our residents will be able to visit our offices, meet our colleagues from across the organisation and ask questions.
- Through our membership of Placeshapers we will also visit other organisations and learn from best practice for service delivery and resident engagement.
- Online forums to provide their views and receive feedback.
- Scrutiny of services based on complaints and performance, and review service standards twice a year.
- Topic/issue based consultation – this means things like focus groups and local meetings.
If you'd like get involved in any or all of the topics above please let us know by emailing email@example.com
or calling 0300 323 0325
If you'd like to read the full strategy please click here to download a copy.