The Wrap - Watford
The Wrap is situated in a residential area just off Vicarage Road in Watford, close to good schools, and offering easy access to the M25, M1 and main train stations.
Situated next to Watford General Hospital, the properties are provided with white goods and carpets. Some are fully furnished.
This is a unique car-free development wrapped around the Watford Football Club. The main entrance can be found at the back of the stadium.
View a location map.
View a site plan of The Wrap.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to apply for intermediate rent properties in the Wrap, you need to meet the following criteria:
- you must be earning between £25,000 and £60,000 a year;
- you need to be registered with BPHA.
- you must not be able to afford a suitable home through one of the low-cost home-ownership schemes or on the open market;
- you must be employed or self-employed and earning an income that allows you to pay the rent and related costs for the property;
- You must not have a tenancy of, or own, another home;
- You must satisfy a credit reference.
Applicants working for, or on a student placement with, East & North Herts NHS Trust will be given priority.
How much does it cost?
Rooms in shared houses/apartments cost from £559 per month (including bills).
All prices listed below are per calendar month, and do not include utilities and council tax, which tenants must pay directly.
- one-bedroom apartments from £813
- two-bedroom apartments from £856
How do I apply?
If you are eligible and would like to apply for tenancy at The Wrap, please fill in the form below.
All of our sites are pet free.
We ask for your name, phone number and email so that we can contact you about your tenancy application, and we ask for your occupation and employer because we give priority to people who work for East & North Herts NHS Trust.