Birch Court - Welwyn Garden City
Birch Court is conveniently located next door to the Queen Elizabeth II Hospital, less than a mile from the town centre and close to the A1M in Welwyn Garden City.
We offer a range of furnished or unfurnished accommodation in self-contained apartments.
There are a limited number of allocated parking bays, so you’ll need to apply for a permit which costs £4 per week.
View the site plan of Birch Court:
View the location map.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to apply for Birch Court properties you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be earning between £15,000 and £60,000 a year;
- You must be employed or self-employed and earning an income that allows you to pay the rent and related costs for the property;
- You must not have a tenancy of, or own, another home;
- You must satisfy a credit reference.
Applicants working for, or on a student placement with, East & North Herts NHS Trust will be given priority.
The minimum length of stay is six months.
How much does it cost?
All prices are per calendar month, and do not include utilities and council tax, which tenants must pay directly.
- studios from £464
- one-bedroom apartments from £541
- two-bedroom apartments from £730
How do I apply?
If you are eligible and would like to apply for tenancy at Birch Court, please fill in the form below.
All of our sites are pet free.
We ask for your name, phone number and email so that we can contact you about your tenancy application, and we ask for your occupation and employer because we give priority to people who work for East & North Herts NHS Trust.