Why work for Origin?
Working with Origin is a million miles away from a soulless corporate job. It means you get to help build homes and communities, as well as have a direct, significant impact on people’s lives every day of the week.
- A competitive salary (we regularly compare salaries against the market);
- The chance to develop and get promoted, 23% of all appointments are made internally.
- Potential bonus if you are really good at your job;
- A pension scheme, with generous contributions from us;
- A generous holiday allowance that increases the longer you stay with us, and the chance to buy or sell further annual leave;
- An Everyday Healthplan which allows you to claim back the cost of medical expenses;
- Tax-free childcare vouchers;
- Interest free loans for season tickets, external education courses or to join a gym;
- Flexi time, or flexible working arrangements on some contracts;
- A bargain bike via the Government’s Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Possible sponsorship for further study;
- Free employee advice line to help with law, money and family problems, amongst others;
- The opportunity to take off on a sabbatical and forget all about work (for a few months at least).
Click here to view our current vacancies...