Rent and/or service charge for homeowners
Easy ways to pay your rent and/or service charges:
- by direct debit
- at a Post Office or Pay Point in a local shop with your Allpay card
- by standing order. Set up your standing order by calling the Contact Centre on 0800 040 7989
- by telephone with a credit or debit card payments via Allpay. Call the Allpay telephone payment line 0870 243 6040. You must have an Allpay rent card to do this
- in a secure area on the Allpay website, using your Payment Card Number. Click on the link : https://www.allpayments.net/allpayments/
- to request an Allpay card call the Contact Centre on 0800 040 7989.
- Allpay App. You can download the Allpay App to your smartphone and register your details to pay your rent.
- post. You can send a cheque to our offices, crossed and made payable to Origin Housing
- Housing Benefit Direct. You can ask your local Housing Benefit Office to pay Origin Housing direct.
- register with My Origin our self service portal now and you can also see your rent statement online.
Problems with money and paying your rent and/or service charges
For advice please call the Contact Centre on 0800 040 7989. We may be able to provide advice if you’re having problems with:
- rent and/or service charge payments;
- debt problems;
- welfare advice;
- changes in household income and circumstances.
When you contact us, if you are facing legal action, your call may be transferred to one of the following Customer Accounts Officers:
For more information about rent and service charges read the Rent and service charges handbook