Rent and/or service charge for homeowners
Easy ways to pay your rent and/or service charges:
- by direct debit
- at a Post Office or Pay Point in a local shop with your Allpay card
- by standing order. Set up your standing order by calling the Contact Centre on 0800 040 7989
- by telephone with a credit or debit card payments via Allpay. Call the Allpay telephone payment line 0870 243 6040. You must have an Allpay rent card to do this
- in a secure area on the Allpay website, using your Payment Card Number. Click on the link : https://www.allpayments.net/allpayments/
- to request an Allpay card call the Contact Centre on 0800 040 7989.
- Allpay App. You can download the Allpay App to your smartphone and register your details to pay your rent.
- post. You can send a cheque to our offices, crossed and made payable to Origin Housing
- Housing Benefit Direct. You can ask your local Housing Benefit Office to pay Origin Housing direct.
- register with My Origin our self service portal now and you can also see your rent statement online.
Problems with money and paying your rent and/or service charges
For advice please call the Contact Centre on 0800 040 7989. We may be able to provide advice if you’re having problems with:
- rent and/or service charge payments;
- debt problems;
- welfare advice;
- changes in household income and circumstances.
you contact us, if you are facing legal action, your call may be transferred to
the Income Officer who manages your account
For more information about rent and service charges read the Rent and service charges handbook