Managing money helps residents manage their money by giving them access to affordable financial services, such as banking and loans.
If you are a current Origin Housing tenant having difficulties paying your rent, please visit the 'Rent payments' section in My Origin for support and advice.
Advice and information on:
Where and when:
Drop in advice sessions will run from 10.30am till 4.30pm (No appointments necessary)
1st Monday of every month
2nd Monday of every month
3rd Monday of every month
4th Monday of every month
PLEASE NOTE: the first session at Eversholt Street will be held on the 4th Monday January 2013
Benefit changes factsheets: The changes in benefits currently underway can be confusing.
If you would like to read some summary information on specific benefit changes before you seek further advice, Camden Council have developed a series of downloadable leaflets.
These cover the following benefits and changes:
· Factsheet 1 - Where to go for advice (PDF)
· Factsheet 2 - Overview of benefit changes (PDF)
· Factsheet 3 - Total Benefits Cap (PDF)
· Factsheet 4 - Social Sector Size Criteria (spare bedroom tax) (PDF)
· Factsheet 5 - Council Tax Benefit changes (PDF)
· Factsheet 6 - Personal Independence Payments (PDF)
· Factsheet 7 - Universal Credit (PDF)
· Factsheet 8 - Employment Support Allowance (PDF)
· Factsheet 9 - Local Housing Allowance (PDF)
· Factsheet 10 - Taking in a lodger (PDF)
· Factsheet 11 - Non-dependents (PDF)
· Factsheet 12 - Local Social Fund (PDF)
You can also access all of them via the following link: http://www.camden.gov.uk/ccm/navigation/community-and-living/welfare-rights-and-benefits/benefit-changes-factsheets/
Origin Housing | Web Development by