A list of all our leaflets & handbooks to download, in date order (newest first).
Who is eligible?
• 55 years old or over;
• a homeowner, private tenant, council or housing association
• other vulnerable groups (any age).
This leaflet will tell you about:
• Reasons why Origin may pay compensation
• Reasons why Origin will not pay compensation
• How to make a compensation claim
• How we will handle your claim
• How much we will pay you
• How we will pay you • What you can do if you are not happy
Every year Origin sends residents a letter letting them know that gas appliances in the home need to be checked to ensure they are safe. This is a free service.
Get minor household jobs done that
you cannot do yourself through this
project, if you are:
• 60 years old or over;
• disabled or vulnerable;
Does your home need repairs? Whether they are small or large
repairs, we may be able to help. This service is funded and
monitored by Islington Council's Supporting people.
We make sure that sustainability is a part of everything we do. In this report we highlight our achievements over the past year, including how we are working with our residents.
Origin Housing | Web Development by