Training and Employment
This programme provides training and experience opportunities to help people into employment.
Support is wide-ranging and includes training courses, college placements, CV-writing, job-searching, interview techniques, volunteering opportunities and paid work placements.
The goals of Origin’s Employment and Training strategy include :
- Increasing opportunities for accredited training;
- Increasing volunteering opportunities;
- Increasing formal work-experience placements;
- Negotiating with contractors and developers for apprenticeships and work placements;
- Offering relevant advice and guidance such as CV-writing skills, interview practice, and job searches.